2015 Ann Chapman Holiday Lights Contest
View the 2015 Holiday Lights Entries
For 28 years Metro Beautification & Environment Commission has been holding the annual Holiday Lights Contest! For those who love to decorate their homes for the holidays, we welcome you to participate in this annual Nashville tradition.
Entry Guidelines and Rules for the 2015 Competition
- The contest is open to all Davidson County Residents
- Entries must be submitted by November 27, 2015 at 4:00 PM. All entries for the 2015 contest must be submitted using our online Holiday Lights Competition entry form.
- The 2014 County-wide winner is not eligible for the 2015 competition.
- All lights must be on by 6:00 PM from November 30 - December 6, 2015 for judging.
- One award will be presented in each of the 35 Councilmanic Districts
- Five regional awards will be presented.
- One overall, countywide winner will be selected.
- December 7-11 - regional winners and countywide winner will be shown on NewsChannel 5 during the 6:00 news. The county-wide winner will be announced during the 6:30 news on Friday December 11th.
2015 Judging Criteria
- First Impression - 25 Points
- Design - 20 Points
- Originality - 20 Points
- Suitability to Site - 15 Points
- Environmental Elements - 20 Points (environmental elements including recycling, energy conservation, etc.)
Jacqueline Rogers at 1800 Turner Street: 2015 Ann Chapman Holiday Lights Winner!!
The Holiday Lights competition, sponsored by Mayor Barry, Metro Public Works, Metro Beautification & Environment Commission, Nashville Electric Service, Metro Livery, and NewsChannel 5.