Nashville Community Education Online Registration
The registration site is not hosted or managed by the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County (“Metro”) and is being provided solely for your information and convenience. Be aware that you are subject to the privacy, copyright, security, and information quality policies of this website. Metro:
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, legality, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on this website;
- Does not endorse this website, the views they express, or the products/services they offer;
- Cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in this website;
- Is not responsible for transmissions users receive from this website;
- Does not control or guarantee the security or the privacy of the this website.
You use this site at your own risk.
Register for Nashville Community Education Classes
Click the link above to go to our online registration page, browse classes, and sign up quickly. Set up your secure personal account for class registration and use your VISA or MasterCard to pay for your classes. Be sure to remember your username and password for future online registration.
NOTE: If you have taken a class with us in the past year and provided us with an email address, you already have a login. Your username should be your email address and your password is your last name. You will be prompted to change your password after your first login.
If you forget what you changed your password to after your first login, simply click "Forgot Password." You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. You do NOT have to have an account to browse through classes online, but you MUST have an account to register.
Unsure about online registration? Call the Main Office for help or mail in the registration form to Nashville Community Education, 4805 Park Ave, Suite 123, Nashville, TN 37209 along with check or credit card information for payment, and staff will process your registration.